The V-TUF TORRENT 5GB gearbox driven diesel pressure washer is simply started by just turning the key. With the electric start feature, high power, strong pump, and the rugged, sturdy frame, the TORRENT 5GB gives everything you need; 10HP, 2200psi (150bar), 21L/Min cleaning power, to clean off all types of dirt and grime, delivering superb performance and reliability, helping your clean up the dirtiest muck from all hard surfaces!
Using a V-TUF pressure washer with a gearbox greatly increases the life of the pump, and all the wearing parts, saving you time and money on the long-term maintenance. V-TUF Ecofectiv engines also help the environment, with reduced emissions and a quieter machine.
With a rigid roll cage frame, hoisting hook and large puncture-proof wheels, the TORRENT-5GB power washer can be easily transported across all types of rough terrain. Can use with mains water supply, or can suck from water barrel.
The battery of the TORRENT 5GB-21 is NOT mounted on the engine plate like its competitors, as this shakes the battery apart. It is mounted in a well-protected but accessible area within the top frame. The engine, gearbox and pump of the TORRENT 5GB-21 is lubricated by the top performing brand V-TUF PRESSURE LUBE PL500 which is known to reduce friction down to near zero and therefore increasing the life of pumps and engines.
Why Use The TORRENT-5GB-21 V-TUF Diesel Pressure Washer:
• Tough, Reliable & Manoeuvrable.
• EcoFectiv Diesel Engine: Less Fumes & Quieter - saves polluting the surrounding environment, PLUS gives greater performance while using less fuel!
• Heavy-Duty Chassis and Roll-Cage Frame - Made for use in industrial areas.
• Large Puncture-Proof Wheels for Easy Manoeuvrability on Rough Terrain.
• Large Hoisting Hook – Can be lifted and/or transported for use anywhere, anytime.
• Triplex Pump - Allows For Suction Of Water From Separate IBC/Barrel For Remote Cleaning.
Feedback from the industrial cleaners has been a crucial to the design, development, and choice of components. Popularity and field tests have confirmed its reliability. Cutting edge engine technology along with an oversized pump and added reliability features encased in a 'roll cage' chassis makes us confident to guarantee you many hours of industrial cleaning performance along with eco-friendly features.
The robust ‘roll cage style’ frame on the V-TUF TORRENT5GB protects the engine and pump from damage in areas which require heavy handling. The ‘roll cage style’ frame has also proved ideal for ease of lifting and maintenance.
It has the well proven electric start, plus a fuel pre-heater for starting in cold weather. The battery of the Torrent 5 GB is NOT mounted on the engine plate like its competitors, as this shakes the battery apart. It is mounted in a well-protected but accessible area within the top frame. The engine and pump of the TORRENT-5-GB is lubricated by the top performing brand V-TUF PRESSURE LUBE PL500 which is known to reduce friction down to near zero and therefore increasing the life of pumps and engines.
Service Kits & Replacement Parts for Pump:
• Valve kit: VTPS4003.
• Seal kit: VTPS4001H.
• Pump oil: PL500.
• Construction & Building Sites, • Hire & Rental, • Car Parks, • Parks & Public Walkways, • Facilities Management, • Manufacturing & Beverage, • Heavy Industry, • Contract Cleaners, • Warehousing & Distribution, • Agriculture, • Schools & Education Centres, • Hospitals.
Areas of Application:
• Construction Site Equipment; Cement Mixers, Diggers, Dumpers, JCB & CAT Machines etc. • Cement Plant • Foundries, • National Multi-Storey Car Parks, • Tractors, Harvesters, Cultivators, Ploughs & Trailers, • Cattle Barns, • Building & Floor Restoration Services, • Drain Blasting & Cleaning, • Courtyards: Schools, Universities, Hospitals, Shopping Centres, Sports Grounds, • Driveways, Paths & Patios, • Boats, Yachts & Ships.