The RAPID PTR21200 HOT Static Steam Cleaner is a compact, 15HP petrol engine driven hot water high pressure washer 200BAR (3000PSI) at 21 litres per minute.
It comes with heavy duty galvanized steel tubular frame with crane attachment points. Stainless steel covers, and easy to use control panel. The unit is key start but can also be easily pull cord started if needed. The motor and boiler unit are independently rubber mounted which make a very smooth-running unit with very little vibration. This is ideal for van mounting.
The RAPIDPTR21200 engine will automatically rev up when working but will run on idle when the spray gun is not in use. This reduces noise, reduces running costs, and saves fuel.
Due to the RAPIDPTR21200 excellent combination of pressure and flow, with the ability to reduce flow and maintain pressure, or reduce pressure and flow makes it an ideal specialist machine with the ability to set as a general all-rounder. This is a popular choice for property cleaning (including soft wash cleaning technology), fleet wash, graffiti removal, chicken house cleaning contractors.
- WATER FLOW: 21 L/min
- PRESSURE RATING: 200 BAR
- Petrol engine POWER: 15 HP
- CHEMICAL FEATURE: LOW PRESSURE
- RUN SYSTEM PROTECTION: SAFETY VALVE
- WATER TEMPERATURE: 0-150°C
- WEIGHT: 200kg
- DIMENSIONS (L X W X H) cm: 132 X 72 X 90cm
- Fuel, Water and detergent protection filters.
- 304 Stainless steel protective covers
- Heavy duty galvanized steel tubular frame with crane attachment points
- Large 22ltr fuel tank diesel tank to fuel the burner
- Detergent flow regulator. Micro-Controllable
- High efficiency double pass heat exchanger
- Chemical injection system
- V-TUF XHDM450SS European SUPER SERIES Crank shaft pump with ceramic and brass and components.
- Excellent spares availability.
- Gearbox transmission at 1450 RPM.
- Bypass valve & safety valve
- Pressure gauge.
- Burner control with flow switch and thermostat
- 12v low tension control system.
- Delivery time: 15 working days. All machines are Pre-delivery inspected and tested before dispatch. We aim to give you peace of mind, for trouble free operation from the start.