V-TUF commercial and contractor specification, self-retractable 15m hose reel of YELLOW powder coated steel construction and proven design. The V5.2151 hose reel has a maximum rated pressure of 600 BAR. It comes standard with a swivel of a working pressure of 200 Bar (3000PSI), an optional 400 BAR swivel can be fitted. The uniquely constructed ‘4 ROLLER V-TUF HOSE CARE GUIDE ‘ that reduces the need for swivel mount brackets as the hose can be pulled from any angle. This reduces wear and the space taken up in the hose reel area.
This V5.2151 reel is the replacement for the WFHR15PC reel.
- Please note: the reel comes without hose. If you wish to order a hose – Please select the hose and recommended products from the detail below / scroll down & select a hose and recommended fittings from the RELATED PRODUCTS (below):
- Recommended products (If you wish to order a unit with hose): 1x VTB23815FFYB 15m BLUE HOSE 3/8F x 3/8F or for a more flexible hose you can use VTK51615FFYK 15m BLACK HOSE 3/8F x 3/8F ; 1x MB6/MB8 1/2M x 3/8M adaptor. If you would like a connecter hose order from your pump to reel: 1 x MB6/FB8 ; 2 x W6 and WFB23805FFYK 5m BLUE HOSE 3/8F x 3/8F or any other hose selection. Please note: NO more than 15m of hose must be used on the reel drum, as this will cause damage to the recoil spring.
- Dimensions: Height: 560mm ; Width (including swivel): 230mm ; Length (hose drum diameter) : 440mm
- 1/2 BSP female INLET
- Hose drum inlet: 1/2 BSP female and a ½ male x ½ male adaptor supplied with ½ brass sealing washer. (It is advisable to fit a hose with s 3/8BSP F to drum with a MB6/MB8 3/8m x ½ m nipple and 1x W6 3/8 sealing washer).
- Please note: Due to product development, specifications can change without notice and images are for illustration only. E&OE