The TORRENT SP210 has been developed with the best cleaning results in mind – thanks to a water pressure of 210 bar and protected by a very strong, sturdy, stable frame, the machine serves you well even under extreme conditions. This power washer offers high efficiency, low cleaning costs and ease of use.
• Robust Frame with Comfortable Handle
• Low Carbon Technology - meets EPA Phase III emission regulations.
• Heavy-Duty Unloader Valve
• Inlet Filter
• Thermal Protection Valve - Prevents Overheating
• Chemical Injection
• Black Powder Coated Frame
• 10" Pneumatic U-Shaped Puncture Proof Wheels
The TORRENT SP210 is one of the most compact 7HP petrol jet wash machines on the market.The ergonomic handle can be removed so the machine can fit in the boot of midsize cars and small vans. The 3045psi pressure delivers fantastic cleaning performance with low water usage. The reliability is achieved by the combination of thermal overload protection, low oil cut off, robust, anti-corrosive construction. It truly delivers top cleaning performance wherever you want it!
V-TUF petrol powered washers require no electric power connection, meaning the TORRENT SP210 can be used for cleaning in remote locations, and with the robust long-life V-TUF pump. Ecofectiv technology guarantees low noise and emissions, conforms to euro vi emission standards. Built in chemical injection and adjustable flow give you ultimate cleaning control.
The ergonomic V-TUF frame and 10" pneumatic wheels on the TORRENTSP210 makes transport on uneven ground a lot easier, which makes this machine a great cleaning partner that can be used on buildings sites and farmyards. With puncture-proof rubber wheels, you are guaranteed permanent mobility.
• Construction & Building Sites, • Hire & Rental, • Car Parks, • Parks & Public Walkways, • Facilities Management, • Manufacturing & Beverage, • Heavy Industry, • Contract Cleaners, • Warehousing & Distribution, • Agriculture, • Schools & Education Centres, • Hospitals.
Areas of Application:
• Construction Site Equipment; Cement Mixers, Diggers, Dumpers, JCB & CAT Machines etc. • Cement Plant • Foundries, • National Multi-Storey Car Parks, • Tractors, Harvesters, Cultivators, Ploughs & Trailers, • Cattle Barns, • Building & Floor Restoration Services, • Drain Blasting & Cleaning, • Courtyards: Schools, Universities, Hospitals, Shopping Centres, Sports Grounds.