The V-TUF VTUF240 is a stainless steel covered, tough well built, well proven, reliable 240Volt Electric Power Washer with the ideal balance of pressure (100 bar / 1500psi) and flow (12 litres per min) on 240volt electric supply, specifically designed for use on construction sites and for hire industry.
• Robust Frame with Comfortable Handle.
• Heavy-Duty Pump & Unloader Valve.
• Inlet Filter.
• Chemical Injection.
• Black Powder Coated Frame.
• 10" Pneumatic U-Shaped Puncture Proof Wheels.
VTUF240 power washers are known for being powerful, versatile, robust, tough, well built, well proven, and a totally reliable 240 Volt Electric Pressure Washer, equipped with an oversized V-TUF triplex pump the machine can suck from a tank or an IBC where a mains water supply might not be in place.
The high pressure blasting turbo nozzle
provides even deeper clean for performing the most difficult cleaning tasks and can increase the cleaning speed by 3X that of a standard jet. The DuraKLiX System makes the hose, trigger, lance and nozzles easy to connect and disconnect without the need for tools.
The compact design with the wide chunky rugged 10” wheels and collapsible handle with comfort grip makes it highly manoeuvrable across site and easy to transport in small vans.
The low revving pump and motor unit ensures a long working life, combined with readily available seals and valves and simple rugged electrics which has no expensive circuit boards to replace. Therefore lower servicing costs making it the ideal choice for use in hire fleets and on construction sites.
The ideal 240v electric pressure washer for the any one in the construction industry, who is looking for best value on their investment for property and vehicle cleaning maintenance. Can be used almost anywhere to clean vehicles, plant, machinery, brickwork, gutters, roofs, pathways, driveways, concrete pads... and much more.
• Construction & Building Sites, • Hire & Rental, • Car Parks, • Parks & Public Walkways, • Facilities Management, • Manufacturing & Beverage, • Heavy Industry, • Contract Cleaners, • Warehousing & Distribution, • Agriculture, • Schools & Education Centres, • Hospitals.
Areas of Application:
• Construction Site Equipment; Cement Mixers, Diggers, Dumpers, JCB & CAT Machines etc. • Cement Plant • Foundries, • National Multi-Storey Car Parks, • Tractors, Harvesters, Cultivators, Ploughs & Trailers, • Cattle Barns, • Building & Floor Restoration Services, • Drain Blasting & Cleaning, • Courtyards: Schools, Universities, Hospitals, Shopping Centres, Sports Grounds, • Driveways, Paths & Patios, • Boats, Yachts & Ships.