ALL-IN-ONE-WIPE! - Mighty Tough On Grime & Dirt, While Eliminating The Spread Of Pathogens!
V-TUF 'Combat Virus' ALL - IN - ONE - WIPES provide an effective disinfectant cleaning wipe with outstanding microbiocidal performance against pathogens, which makes them a great cleaning wipe to be used against bacteria, fungi and viruses, while they also kills SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. Perfect for cleaning all hard surfaces where there is likely to be cross-contamination, such as door handles, light switches & hand rails.
The V-TUF ‘Combat Virus’ alcohol free wipes provide 99.999% efficiency against a broad spectrum of microorganisms that can lead to cross-infection and contamination. According to EN 14476:2013 + A2:2019, V-TUF Antibacterial wipes-VTABW possesses virucidal activity at a concentration of 50.0% and 80.0% % v/v of the working concentration as tested after 2 minutes at 20°C under clean conditions (0.3 g/l bovine albumin) against Vaccinia virus VR-1549 Elstree strain / Vero cells. V-TUF wipes are effective against all enveloped viruses as defined in EN 14476:2013 + A2:2019 Annex A*. This therefore includes all coronaviruses and SARS-CoV-2.
Weights & Dimensions:
• Wipe Size: 250 x 180mm
• Wipe Properties: 38gsm Woodpulp/Polyester
• Wipe Colour: White
• Tub Size: 5L: (H) 225mm, (W) 224mm (Base Width) 187mm
• Tub Weight: 2.7 Kg (Including Contents)
• Shipping Info: (500 Wipes Per Tub), (150 Tubs Per Pallet).
• Virucidal Activity - EN14476.
• Mycobactericidal Activity- EN14204.
• Fungicidal Activity - EN16483 & EN1657.
• Bactericidal Activity - EN1656, EN1276, EN13727, EN14349.
Water, Phosphoric Acid, Ethylene Diamine Tetra Acetate, Dipropylene glycol monomethylether, Alkyl C9-C11 Ethoxylate, Polyhexamethylene biguanide hydrochloride, Benzyl Alkyldimethyl Chloride.
V-TUF Virucidal Anti-Bacterial Wipes are recommended for use in healthcare, catering, schools, bars, and other hygiene critical settings, such as; food preparation areas, baby equipment, furniture, fridges, taps, sinks, door knobs.
Other Industries of Use:
• Construction, • Utilities, • Events, • Facilities Management, • Healthcare, • Infrastructure, • Manufacturing, • Contract Cleaners, • Government Buildings, • Education Facilities, • Hospitality, • Warehousing & Distribution, • Janitorial.
Applications of Use:
• Site Offices (inc. Tables, Work Benches & Desks), • Door Handles & Door Push Plates, • Sinks & Taps, • Banister Rails, • Light Switches & Switch Plates.